Friday, September 12, 2008

Volleyball Tournament

So...It's the weekend!! Yay!! I'm headed to St.George for the weekend because my volleyball girls have a tournament in Hurricane! I'm excited it should be lots of fun. I am going to visit all my friends down there and then watch a lot of volleybal games haha...I'm hoping my girls do good, they should do great. My sophomore team has alot of talent so I think we should win it. As for the freshman team, they probably will not do as good haha..but it'll be alot of good experience both for them and me as a coach seeing as how I'm still new to everything! I'll try to take some pics. of the tournament and get them up next week or something!

2 comments:

J&J said...

I'm seriously so proud of you!! That is soooo awesome that you are coaching! Way to go girl!!

Lacy said...

Why hello...glad the tourny went ok and its said and done. You are awesome!