Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Hair





Ok so here's a funny story! I decided that I wanted to die my hair just a tad darker, so I bought some dye from wal-mart and had my roommate do it for me. The color turned out pretty good I think, I like my hair better dark ( sorry mom ). So then I decided my bangs were getting just a little too long, so I asked my roommate to trim them, well she did, but accidentally went shorter than planned haha..so then all of the roommates got in on it and tried to help fix it, but they were still a little scary..so the next day I went over to Misty's house to see if she could even them out and guess who ended up fixing them?? Haha..Nate actually helped my bangs out alot! I told him he's going to have to open up a shop on the side now..haha, we ended up having to do a full front bang which is a little different for me, but I think it will be a fun change. What do ya think?? The last pic is the end result, I can't figure out how to rotate it, so it's sideways sorry!

8 comments:

Gentry said...

Asch! I am so sorry that I suck at cutting bangs! I feel so bad that I ruined your swip bangs look, but at least you can pull off the full frontal bangs. At least I didn't mess up on the color...

Lacy said...

looks good! i like the pic of you crying the best though..

Mel Bernard said...

you look great.. I like the color and cut. I can't believe you let Nate around you with a pair of scissors... are you crazy!!!

Moke said...

That is so funny that a bunch of girls cant cut hair, and then a boy comes and shows them all up. I actually don't think they look bad! You can definatly pull the frontal bang look of, and I do like the color.

Misty Call said...

Yeah pretty much Nate & I are professionals! So the next time your hair needs trimming, you know where to go! P.S. You better hope Nate doesn't see you told everyone he cut your hair on your blog... curse the male ego!!!

Mel said...

I think you look hot! Very Exotic looking. And the color is good on you.

J&J said...

I love it Ash! You do look so HOT!The color looks so good and the bangs, I love front bangs!!

Jarv n Mand said...

One time I had my roomie cut my hair... she took about 5 inches off before I made her stop... yeah, pretty sure that never happened again.