Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School is SOooo Fun!


Ok so I didn't get pics. of the tournament :( I was too busy coaching and helping with book keeping and such! So I am sorry you have to keep reading the lame posts with no pics! So I found this pic online so I could show ya what my last couple days have been like! School is so stressful this week! I don't know what it is about teachers, but it's like they all get together and decide to have the same things due on the same day! I won't have anything to do for like a week and then bam, the next week its' crazy! Which is this week for me! I have two really big tests, one of which I'm pretty sure I bombed today! And the other one is on Friday..I also have a big project due for my class on Thursday! This wouldn't be a problem, if I wasn't gone all the time with volleyball! We traveled to Pine View yesterday which isn't far away, but we didn't get home till 11:30! It was ridiculous, and then we have a home game tomorrow so I will be at the gym till like 9 or so tomorrow...So this doens't leave me very much time to study..I'm just hoping that I can get it all in...Speaking of which I should probably be studying and working on my project instead of blogging, but I had to vent for a sec! So anyways I'm off to do some homework!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ash sweetie, good luck on your project for tomorrow and your test on Friday....I think you'll do just fine but even if you bomb it there's always a way to make it up. I'll be thinking happy thoughts for ya. Mel

Lacy said...

hang in there..your doing great! thats the beauty of school!