Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cedar/Volleyball

I'm just getting started so you'll have to bear with me while I figure everything out!! Also I don't have a whole lot of time right now, school and volleyball is keeping me busy so I will try and update it better, but it might take some time! But anyways....as for school I am really liking Cedar alot so far. It is smaller than St.George and I like that, its actually really pretty down here! It's been pretty hot down here too, so I haven't noticed a huge difference from here and St.George...Everyone in Cedar is really nice and it's a little more relaxed here which I really like, but I do miss St.George and some of my friends down there! Coaching volleyball has been really good for me. Its keeping me in shape because I like to try and work out with the girls and it is alot of fun. The only thing I don't like about it is having to travel! I'm too old for bus trips anymore haha.. but my girls are improving and I think that with some more experience they will be better players! We've played 4 games and only won one so we definitely have alot of work to do before region play starts. Anyways that is about all for now so like I said it might be awhile before I update more, but just be patient with me!

1 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

I did not know you were teaching volleyball... what is up with that??? That is cool and I bet you are great at it!!