Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tanner's Prom

Me & Tan Tan before prom!

Tanner and his friends got together before prom and had a very nice dinner at Shari's house--her little bro and Tanner are friends so me and Shari drove down together to watch prom and we also surprised the boys and served them their dinner! haha..I'm pretty sure Tanner wanted to kill me, but I couldn't help myself :)

Me & Shari, Waitressing the dinner






Tanner and his date Courtney Sitterud
Well I didn't think I was going to make it to Tanner's prom because I had been out of town alot lately so I wanted to spend a weekend in Cedar. But me and Shari (my roomy) both got out of class at two on Friday and had no plans for the night so we said heck lets go watch our little brothers promenade! Tanner his friends with Shari's little brother Derek and they were doubling together so it worked out nice that we went together and watched them. We also waitressed their dinner haha..It was alot of fun to see Tanner all dressed up in his tux he looked very handsome, and it was fun to watch him dance ( I didn't think he knew how, but he surprised me and did very well! ) Their prom theme was something with Pirates and it was decorated very cute. It seems like just yesterday that it was my prom so it brought back alot of memories! It definitely made me feel really old haha! My little bro is growing up and before you know it he'll be graduating! It's crazy how fast time flies!




3 comments:

Lacy said...

Ah the times of prom....Seems just yesteryear.....

Misty Call said...

Tanner's such a handsome guy! I still have a hard time believing he's a junior. Ash we're getting old! Anyways, Prom looked way fun. And I'm surprised your Dad let you live to tell the tale after rolling his razor! Good one haha!

Unknown said...

Can you believe these lil guys goin to prom and growin up!? Pure craziness!