Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The big 21, I'm now legal!

The birthday group at Red Robin!

The waiter thought it'd be best if got both angles haha..so here is the other side of the table closer up..

Me & Gentch on the way to St.George..
SO last week was my 21st birthday!! It's crazy to think that I am this old! Time seriously flies by.. I am now legal, but don't worry I don't plan on drinking! I have really good family and friends that made it a great birthday! I woke up to a big poster hanging on my door that I ran into haha, Thanks Gentch! Gentry also got me a really cute frame with a fun pic of me and her..Then Mist came over and visited and brought Addison and some home made reeses bars (soo good) It was fun to visit with her and play with little Addy! Lace sent me a package that I got a little bit after, it was a fun goody basket with lots of fun treats! Maddie also drew me a picture that I got in the mail that was so cute, I love her little drawings :) Then Miranda and Shari got me some really cute undies and a cute wallet! My parents got me a really nice bike, which there is a pic on one of my other posts you can see, but it is so cute! Then all of my roomies and Miranda drove down to St.George to eat at red robin and meet up with my friends down there, Chelsey was so sweet and bought me dinner..and then they made the waiters sing to me! So embarassing, they gave me balloons and free ice cream though! Then after my friends down in St.George had cup cakes and I blew out candles! Very fun! Thanks everyone, it was a great birthday!

10 comments:

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

Happy 21st birthday Ashley! It looks like it was a fun one!

Lori Arthur said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! YOUR SO CUTE! I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY!

bjmdonan said...

aw Happy Birthday big 2-1!!! i hope you had a wonderful day!

Lacy said...

Im glad it was a good birthday for once. Everyone seemed to remember.hehehe! You totally deserve it. You look cute in your pics and also once again change the color of your letters you can barely read them. I had to squint up close to make them out.

Lacy said...

Ah much better, now my eyesight will be saved!

Whitney Behling said...

is that matt?

Mel Bernard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! looks like you had a great day!! I am looking forward to working with you this summer (well the little bit I work before baby comes)

Misty Call said...

I must say, I felt pretty cool being mentioned on your blog... especially since you noted my amazing cooking abilities! Could it have tasted any more delicious? I submit that it cannot! Anyways, I'm glad you liked them & that you had a good birthday!
P.S. With finals quickly a'coming, feel free to drop by anytime if you need a break from school. You're always more than welcome, and of course, I'm always here:)

Jarv n Mand said...

Happy Birthday! The big 2 - 1! Gotta love it!

J&J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUS!! Sounds like you had a great Birthday! I can't believe you are 21, CRAZY!! I remember babysitting you with Lace, those were great times!