Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boys = Cooties

Ok so just gonna vent a little....i hate the dating world! I mean dont't get me wrong, I really do like being single and I'm having fun with it and I really honestly can't imagine myself married right now ( I feel way to young and def. not ready ) but still dating is no fun. I'm getting pretty sick of it..It's always the same story, you like a boy and he doesn't like you..or you don't like a boy and he won't leave you alone. Why doesn't it just ever work out, you like a boy and he likes you back? i mean come on. But dating in Cedar City has not been that easy...my mom says that I'm just too picky, but I don't think I am...There hasn't really been any guys that I've thought is for me and the ones that I could see myself liking are married! I hate it..I go into class and there is a way cute guy sitting across the room, so I get myself all ready to go flirt it up and then I notice...the RING! Every time...but don't get me wrong, I don't want this post to seem like I hate boys and am like anti-dating, but it gets frustrating! But I will endure it and I know one day eventually it will work out for me and it'll be worth the wait.

6 comments:

bjmdonan said...

im doing awesome. you missed i pretty good party at mands house!!! it was alot of fun. thanks he is such a stinker. whats new in your life?

Lacy said...

I thought you were just joking about posting the boys=cooties thing! Ha ha. Hang in there Ash, you're not alone. Many a single people feel exactly what you are feeling. In fact, I did too once upon a time. Its just how it is until you find Mr. Right. Keep your mind open though, you'd be surprised at someone you could like! We are still waiting to hear back from Djs cousin...maybe that could work out. hehehe

Gentry said...

Yeah you aren't to picky, there are not alot of cute single guys in cedar but we will work on the guy thing. keep your head up slugger!

Jarv n Mand said...

Trust me... the married guys aren't that great either! haha jk I'll second what Lace said tho, dating does completely suck and you'll be completely done with it, until you find that right person who compliments everything about you. And let's face it, Ash, you are an amazing, gorgeous girl and can't just marry anyone! And I most definitely think it's ok to be picky... just be picky about the right things! And I'm pretty sure that you are... Luv ya! PS I'm stoked about dodgeball too!

Bryan and Melanie Bernard said...

You deserve to be picky... you are with that guy for the rest of your lie. One you find your best friend and love you will know. You are beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you!!

LuAnn said...

Hey Leslie - oh my bad I mean Ash! So ya, boys are basically really dumb! I dated SO many losers and just about gave up. My theory was nice boys = ugly boys and hottie boys = cocky stupid jerks/players! I am super glad that Jon came along and messed up my theory (Jon = hottie that is nice too!) As much as I hated the dating game I am super glad that I was able to get my education out of the way and have my career before I got married - so I am an advocate of waiting until you are 25! You are awesome and a hottie so before you know it you will find a smart guy who can totally figure that out! (The only problem is there are a lot of stupid boys you have to work around to find the smart ones!)