Monday, December 1, 2008

Wal-Mart Trip

So I was looking through some of my old videos and I have to say there are some pretty funny ones I have, I'm going to have to post some more later, but I thought I'd put this one up cuz it was making me laugh. This is me and my friend Logan at wal-mart down in St.George. A bunch of us made a wal-mart run and when we were walking around there was this random boom box playing dude looks like a lady and it was pretty loud. So we decided to start dancing with the canes that were propped up there. We had quite the crowd watching and the boom box just had to be in the tampon area! haha....hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love seeing this goofy side of you!!!!! Who was more embarrased, him or you? I'm so happy that you are really experiencing the college life.

Anonymous said...

oh good times...i remember this like it was yesterday...oh wait, didn't we go to wal-mart yesterday?? haha

Mel Bernard said...

that made me laugh so much- you are nuts!!! I can just see your mom's reaction to this video too and that makes me laugh more.