Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chopped my Hair!!

So I decided that it was time for a little change in my hair, I've been lazy so it's been a long time since I've done anything with it! I know I keep changing between short and long hair, but I guess I just can't decide which way I like it better! haha..Once I cut it I want to grow it out, but once it's starting to grow out I just want to cut it! Oh well, I like mixing it up! I also lightened it quite a bit so that was fun too! I went up north to visit Lace, so I had Lori cut my hair and I think she did a great job! and it was fun to visit with her!

2 comments:

Lori Arthur said...

I am so glad you like your hair. I was way excited that you had me do it :)

Misty Call said...

I love your haircut Ash! It looks super cute. You look so gorgeous any way you do it. You could probably shave it bald and look good... not that I'd recommend it:)