Monday, December 1, 2008

Nat's Baby Shower!

So this last weekend I had a baby shower and a bridal shower one right after the other..It's crazy to think that my friends are starting to have babies and get married!! I feel so old...Alot of my friends from high school were down because it was Thanksgiving break so I got to see alot of them that I haven't seen in quite a while. It was so fun to catch up and visit with them. We talked about all the fun times we had in high school, we have so many fun memories! This is at Natalee Hanson's baby shower and then I went to my friend Miranda Fauver's bridal shower right after. Both were lots of fun and very nice. I'm very excited for both of them!

2 comments:

Miranda Gutierrez said...

Ash, thanks so much for coming to the shower and the nice gifts!

Jarv n Mand said...

Timeout! Natalie H is prego?! Craziness... Did I know this? Wow...