Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never Think

This is from the movie Twilight!! I loved this song! And it's also cool because it was written and sang by Rob Pattinson who plays Edward the main character! Before I went to see Twilight I didn't think he was very cute and I thought they could have found someone cuter to play Edward, but after the movie I thought he was way cute! haha...so him singing and playing is a double bonus...Make sure to pause my music before you listen, it's a way pretty song!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

oh love it! lets go see that movie again!

Mel Bernard said...

That mad me want to see the movie. I agree with you about Edward, I though they could have found someone better to play him, but he is now growing on me and I like him. Thanks- that video and song were fun to see!!

Gentry said...

Yeah I wasn't going to like edward either but I fell in love with him! I think he is perfect for Edward. I mean there are lots of guys that could be hotter but he plays a very good Edward. We need to go see that movie again. I can't wait to see the rest of the movies even though I know what happens and everything but still I am excited!!!

Miranda Gutierrez said...

Could Gentry maybe have said Edward five more times?