Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Computer!


Basically I have the best parents ever! I got a little early birthday slash graduation present because my old computer crashed..so they helped me to buy a new macbook pro! I just got it today and so I've been playing around with it alot. I still don't know how to use it really ha, it's a little difficult for me, but i'm sure i will get the hang of it in no time. It will be so nice to take to class and keep notes on and such, i'm super excited about it . It has a pretty fun phone booth on it, so im sure i'll get alot of use out of that haha..As you can see from the pic of me!

5 comments:

Misty Call said...

Ash, I haven't seen you in so long... I'm glad to see you're looking so good! haha!!! That picture is great, gave me a good laugh. And way to go on the new computer!!!

Lacy said...

Wow you look really pretty.

Lori Arthur said...

I jusr love my mac. My computer crashed just before christmas, so we went with a mac. It's a really good choice.

Mel Bernard said...

Oh ash you are HILARIOUS!!!! LOVE the pic... we do these together on my computer too but I am not brave enough to post them!! Thanks for the laugh and fun for you to get a new computer!!

Jarv n Mand said...

That is so great! Looks like fun!