Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


This is Gentry, me, Rachel and Jenny. Gentry is my roommate now, and Rachel and Jenny were my roommates down in St.George! This last weekend for Halloween, I decided to go down to St.George and visit all my friends down there, it's been a long time since I've seen them! It was a lot of fun! We went to a dance at the Staheli barn and then a bunch of people came over to my old apt. and hung out, it was fun, I love dances! It was really good to see all of my old friends, I miss them..We all decided to dress up like barbies! I know I have brown hair, so I'm not the best barbie! haha..so I am Teresa barbie, she is barbie's brunette friend! My shoes were the best part, but you can't really see them in this pic. but I found a pair of hot pink, glittery, jelly shoes at wal-mart! I haven't had a pair since I was little so they were way fun to wear!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Whats Gentry supposed to be? A Barbie too? You guys look cute, but not so barbieish with short dark hair. He hehehe

Gentry said...

That is a good question. I am not sure what I was. I look pregnant so maybe I was maternity barbie!? I know I look like an idiot but oh well what is halloween for right??

Ashley said...

that's why i'm teresa barbie, she has brown hair..geez.

J&J said...

Yeh Lace get with the barbie program, I even new that!!jk, anyway you guys look great! I love halloween time!!

Mel Bernard said...

I saw those jelly shoes in Wal-mart the other day and almost got me a pair just because I remember loving them when I was little.
You guys look like you had a great time- how fun!!

Brian and Casey said...

Ashley!
Erik and I are up with the times now and got a blog! I just gotta figure out how to do it! ...just a little fyi