Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yoga!



So I took a yoga class last year at Dixie and Shari is in yoga now at SUU. So the other day I decided to go to yoga with Shari and sit in on the class..The teacher was not that happy about me coming, she almost made me leave, cuz I'm not actually in the class. She said it was an advanced class and didn't want me to get hurt haha..but I explained to her that I have taken yoga before and then she was fine with me staying, weird..but she did end up letting me stay and I got a good work out! This is me and Shar practicing our balance at home!

7 comments:

Lacy said...

Doesnt look like your really practicing. Just merely hanging out. You dont fool me. JK

Moke said...

Wow! I am impressed! I need a good yoga class to get me into shape!

Lacy said...

well look at you two monkeying around. shocker

Lacy said...

wow so flexible

Lacy said...

yoga or circus act? sure cant tell

Lacy said...

budah or ash and shari? look too much alike

Jarv n Mand said...

Hey! So I just posted pics of Cody on my blog... interest? or not?