Thursday, July 16, 2009

SliP N SlIdE! 4th weekend!




Just standing in the pool-Not room enough for all three of us to swim around.


Just Splashing in the pool-Can't believe I didn't wear a life jacket. CLose one!



Sweet Jump-We did all sorts of stunts on the slip n slide. I almost didn't make it over DJ-who is sliding underneath.




Just being tough-I realize my swimsuit does not match my shorts-I did it on purpose..I have a skirt that matches that swim suit, but I didn't think a skirt would be appropriate sliding on the slip n slide so I just grabbed a pair of shorts and went.





Sweet Slide-barrel roll






Waiting for DJ to jump over







The onlookers-These Lame Wads didnt want to get wet. They missed out as you can tell.








At the Parade!!


So I'm a little late putting these up...Sorry! I've been pretty busy lately getting ready for my test. Wish me luck it's in 2 days! I'm definitely not ready for it, but I just want to take it and get it over with. Anyways it was a really fun 4th of July weekend. We also celebrated Lace's birthday (all week hahaha JK Lace). But that was alot of fun. We built a fire outside the house and did some of our own fireworks on top of a way nice dinner (Thanks MOm :) ). The next day was the parade and of course a Begay's navajo Taco Yum..and then on to some sweet wakeboarding-I totally redeemed myself from last time I went so I felt much better about my wakeboarding skills..Not a pro definitely, but I did pretty good. That night I hit up the fireworks with some friends at the Lake, so all in all it was a really good weekend.






4 comments:

JN AUTO LLC said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Lacy said...

Hey there is a reason I wasn't slippin and sliding and you know it! Also thanks for rubbing it in on the navajo taco which I didn't get to enjoy. You dirty gutterpunk.

Misty Call said...

Ha! Looks like a good time! You guys are pretty hard core about your slippin slide business! And good luck on your test!

Jarv n Mand said...

I love slip n slide! Never get too old for that... Huge bummer I missed the 4th! Guess who had to work?! Jarv didn't understand why on the 4th of July I was craving a scone; he thought that was the most random thing! Only us Emery County-ites truly understand the happiness Begay scones/navajo tacos bring!

But I'm super excited! We are coming down 8/6-8/9! We'll see the county parade! Heck yes!