Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PhArMaCy TeSt!

So Last Week I went up to Salt Lake to take my pharmacy tech test...I was soo nervous! I've been studying alot the last few weeks and I didn't feel ready, I almost rescheduled it, but then I told myself I just need to get it over with so I can relax the rest of the summer and stop stressing. So all of us kids (Me, Tan, Hay, and Burg) headed up to stay at Lace's for the weekend. The testing center was really nice. It was really quiet in there and I had my own little cubicle and computer, they even gave me ear plugs so I wouldn't hear the computers by me. And they were hard core too, I had to get fingerprinted everytime I entered and left the room, and get my picture taken. But good news.............I passed!!!! I'm really excited. So now I just have to fill out some paperwork to get my state license and I'll be all certified! This is going to be a really good oppurtunity for me to have to work my way through school and it'll be something I can always fall back on. So to celebrate, me burg tanner and my friend Gentry took off to LagooN!! Yay, I haven't been in forever, but it was a blast! We just basically rode rides all day..I really like the Wicked, it's the first I've rode that roller coaster because i haven't been to lagoon in like 5 years, but it was fun. Brandon was going to pay me 50 bucks if I'd do the sky coaster, because I'm TERRIFIEd of heights! I really came close to doing it, because 50 bucks sounds pretty nice haha, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, I know i'm a wimp! But then me and my friend Gentry went out to dinner at the Mayan which is a way fun place, and the food was good. So it was a really good weekend for me!!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

job good

Misty Call said...

Way to go Ash! I was just thinking back when we used to go "work" at the Pharmacy and we'd put on the granny glasses and use the wheelchairs and crutches... good times!

bjmdonan said...

YAY!!! congrats! i knew you would pass im so happy for you! i havent been to lagoon for while either....hmm maybe i will have to go.

Jarv n Mand said...

Congrats, Ash! That is so great! I'm super excited for you! Sounds like a good weekend to finish it off too.