Monday, February 23, 2009

Looking like a cyclops!


ok so i had to take this pic myself so it's not the greatest pic, it was hard to take on my phone, but i did get a pretty good view of my head! hahaha....i don't know how this happened, it was crazy! so the other morning i was getting ready to go to the gym and i kinda felt sick, but i thought i was ok so i continue to get ready. So i head downstairs to eat a banana for breakfast and didn't finish the banana when I realize that I am going to throw up like right then! So i run up the stairs and I'm trying to make it to the bathroom in time, so i'm hurrying way fast to get the toilet seat up and as i'm lifting the seat up i'm putting my head down to throw up and i slammed my head on the toilet bowl seat! i know who does that seriously?! so this was the end result! i looked so stupid! luckily my bangs covered it up, but it was pretty traumatic all the same!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Kind of reminds me of the time I ran into the window opener in CEUs bathroom when I was in the Nutcracker. I too had a huge goose egg. Whats with us and the bathrooms?

Ashley said...

you had such a rough time at that stinkin nutcracker! hahaha..peeing your pants and running into the window opener..i guess clumsiness runs in the fam.!

LuAnn said...

Thats funny and sad too! Poor kid! I am sorry! When I read your blog I thought of Lacy and then it was way funny that it reminded her of herself too!

bjmdonan said...

hey how are you? thats looks horrible!!! is it better now? i have never seen your blog but im lovin it!!!