Monday, February 23, 2009

Changing the hair yet again!

A pic of how the color turned out, pretty cute i think i like it! red is a way fun color, i think i might do it more often!

So basically i love to change my hair color, i just can't decide where I like it the best...light or dark, short or long??? such a hard decision! so i always change it up! so i left it the same length just trimmed it up, but i dyed it a little darker, and also lots of red copper in it! I look like a red head! but it's way fun i love it!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Didnt we have fun getting our hair done? I love the color of yours! It fits ya.

Lori Arthur said...

Looks Good... I love the color

Jarv n Mand said...

I can't really tell the color that well, but I think that it sounds like it is really cute... I definitely think you could pull off being red.