Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve...2009!!

Logan sandwich! Logan Debry, me, and Logan Huntsman

This is pretty much everyone that came to Chelsea's to play games, some are missing, but this is the gist of who was there..

Me & Callie playing a little guitar hero, I won of course! haha...


Me, Callie, Oz, Logan, and Bruce



Alexis, Chelsea, me, Callie, Oz, Brandt, and Dane. This was in the back of Brooks Behling's Semi! Ya he bought a semi truck! haha..it was awesome so we shoved a ton of people in there and cruised around Huntington at twelve thirty on New Years Eve, it was crazy!
New Years Eve was a blast! I saw a lot of my friends from high school that I haven't seen in a really long time so it was good! We went to my friend Chelsea Killian's house and played games! We had guitar hero, american idol, scene it, and then played cranium all night! It was soo fun, I love playing games and I have some really fun friends! We also had a bunch of treats of course that were good! I made 7 layer dip (thanks Mel for the good recipe :) ) and puppy chow, it was a big hit! New Years Eve is kinda an overrated holiday to me, but still a fun reason to get everyone together! I didn't really set resolutions this year, I guess I should have! But I did decide that I want to do better with exercising and eating better so I can lose the 15 I gained from my freshman/sophomore year, so I gave in and bought a pass to Gold's Gym! Two of my roommates have a pass there so I figured if I had people to go with I would be more motivated to go work out, so I'm excited to start working out everyday! And for signing up I get a free meeting with a personal trainer so tomorrow at five I get to meet with a trainer and he can whipe me in shape! ha..I'm a little nervous, but excited too!




2 comments:

Misty Call said...

Hey Ash! Your New Year's looked so fun! It was fun looking at your pics, some of those people I haven't seen since high school! I don't think I've ever been ice skating, but I'm very impressed you only fell twice. And high five on the exercising goal. I'm doing the same thing. Also, I'm teaching aerobics at the church every Wednesday night at 8 if you and any friends ever wanna come:)

Jarv n Mand said...

O my craziness! It is crazy seeing people that you haven't seen in forever! That looks really fun... ps I don't exercise; exercising is for idiots! jk... k, so I do a lil bit... but who sets goals for themselves!? haha