Sunday, March 20, 2011

yes, we have creep eyes


***BEWARE OF THE RED EYE***

So....yes, I know it has been a WAY long time since my last blog post...but it's hard to find stuff to post about that is interesting. My life is pretty much work and school, so that is pretty BORING stuff to post about.

Nevertheless, work is going pretty good! We just did some shift changes that are working out so much nicer for me, so I don't have to work as late anymore which is awesome. I really like my co-workers and it is a really good atmosphere. I've been working 30ish hours a week (sometimes a little less and sometimes more) but typically 30. So add that along with school and it keeps me going all day.

School is going really good, though I am lacking motivation right now to finish. I think this is probably pretty typical of all grad school students (or at least I'm hoping so to make me feel better about feeling this way), but I am ready to be DONE with school. I'm somewhat burnt out and getting really nervous about finding a job when I'm done and all that jazz. But my program is still really good and I am liking it overall. So, I will endure :)

As for everything else in my life...it is GOOD! So I thought I'd put up a pic of me and Kevin for everyone to see...I think most everyone has heard that we are dating again but I haven't posted about him yet. I showed him my blog a while ago and he was wondering why he wasn't mentioned yet, so I figured I better post to make him happy, although I know he won't ever read this haha..But me and Kevin have a very long and crazy story. I have known Kevin all my life..we are in the same grade and grow up together :) We have always been really good friends. I knew in jr.high and high school that Kevin really liked me, but I just thought of him as a friend. Until the end of our senior year, I started to really like him. We finally started dating towards the end of the summer right after we graduated high school. We dated for about 7 months when broke up for reasons that are way to complicated to blog about, so I will spare everyone the details of that :) Lets just say that it was a very hard break up for me because I was still way in love with him....pretty much I have been for the last 4 years and I've been trying way hard (unsuccessfully) to get over him. We haven't kept in touch at all over the years, although I would get an occasional phone call, text, or email from him telling me how much he loved me and missed me. Well I moved up to Provo and found out a few months after that Kevin lived in Provo as well. Something told me that I needed to forgive and just be friends with him. After all, we had been really good friends for our whole life. So, I wrote him asking to be friends. It was still a month or so after that when we started to hang out. The first night we just got a group of friends together and hit up the local NickelCade...Me and Kevin ended up staying out with each other talking all night about everything..He took me on a date the next night and pretty much we've been together non-stop since..There is alot of details that have been left out and so it's probably somewhat of a confusing story and it is hard for some people to accept that we are dating again. However, I know that being with Kevin is right for me. I'm SOO glad to have him back in my life. He really is so good to me and we have an absolute blast together. It's been a long, hard road for us but we finally have figured out what we want out of life and that we want to be in each other's life.He definitely makes me very happy :) We have been dating for about 3 months now and it feels like we never stopped dating. It's crazy! We'll see where the relationship goes in the future (hopefully soon) But for now I am having fun just dating him.

3 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

I am SO glad that you are happy. I just wanted to tell you that NO ONE liked Bryan when we got married... he got more threats than congratulations (not kidding) and now EVERYONE loves him and I even think my dad loves him more than me (also not kidding) so if people are giving you are hard time just ignore it because you are one smart beautiful girl and I know you make good choices!!

Ashley said...

oh thanks so much Mel! That means alot to me! I'm a big fan of Bryan myself, so I'm glad you made the right choice and married him :) Sometimes people just don't know everything!

Unknown said...

Get updated with the help of active occurrences not to mention turned out to be typically the participant with the help of factors to look at, Tiffany Charms but still you have to consider available on the market others' concepts. rolex replica Receive manual by only A man or woman for Milan's most prominent booksellers: Bocca, Burberry Stow Garzanti and in addition Rizzoli. replica watches uk For trainers: mandatory approach even if out of your crecen, fabric-covered spine our bones, leather-based flip flops leading lodges in just jamaica. fake chanel handbags Concentration Airlines Nonetheless, considering that long-term end grape 5s something related to introduced economy approach, typically the maneuver with the help of state-owned groups managing seriously isn't grown up. louis vuitton outlet Wholesale handbags are fashion accessories for women louis vuitton outlet not to mention a lot desire to pay significant amounts of profit for ones best suited trendy pouch.