Monday, October 25, 2010

Snoop Dog


A few weeks ago a girl that lives next door to us threw a huge "Katy Perry" party....She likes to throw big themed events and is a huge Katy Perry fan, so she meshed the two..I was a little big sketchy about going because I just thought it would probably be dumb haha, I like Katy Perry but I'm not like so huge a fan as to throw a party themed around her. So since all of the girls were dressing up like Katy Perry, me and Chelsey wanted to be different so we dressed up like Snoop Dog who sings the song California girls with Katy Perry...Lets just say Gen-X is the best store to go to if you want some gangsta clothes, I especially like the blue flames on my pocket..It was actually a really fun party and there was a ton of people that showed..I would have to say that we actually got quite a bit of attention over the snoop dog look versus the katy perry look that most of the girls were rocking..nice :)

1 comments:

Misty Call said...

You look pretty tough Snoop! haha, I have to admit, I've never been to a Katy Perry party before! It sounds like it was fun!!!