Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SUU Graduation 2010






So this last weekend was my graduation from SUU. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology. Can I just say....Wahoo!!!!! I am so excited. It feels so good to have accomplished this. It is definitely crazy to be at this point in my life though, it makes me feel very old although I know I am not. It was such a nice weekend though..All of my family was able to make it down for the ceremonies and it meant so much to me. I have such an awesome family, I love them! The next stage of my life is a little scary, but also very exciting at the same time. Who knows what will come my way? haha...But hopefully I'll figure it out soon :)


2 comments:

Lacy said...

Jerk where are some pics of me with you at your graduation? apparently my appearance there did not seem significant. jk! we are so proud of yoU!

Lacy said...

oh also so this is how you take care of mom and unload your stuff =) hahahaha