Tuesday, September 15, 2009

VolLeYBaLl




So just a little update! I am coaching the sophomore volleyball team at Canyon View High School again this year. This is a pic of me and Heather (she coaches the freshman team). We spent all day at a freshman/sophomore volleyball tournament in Hurricane! A long day with no wins, dang it! So far our team has not been winning, but they have improved so much since day 1 of tryouts, so I'm hoping for the best. I absolutely love coaching, don't get me wrong it is really hard and frustrating at times, but it is also so fun! I love being with the girls and playing volleyball and teaching them to play. They always crack me up. I really like the other coaches also. Teresa is our head coach and then Nia (she coached freshman last year, and now does JV) and then Heather (our freshman coach) and me (sophohomre coach :) ). They are alot of fun! I like being able to play volleyball everyday with the girls, and it's good to help keep me a little in shape with the occasional conditiong I do with them. Pretty much you could say that lately volleyball has been my life. I practice everyday and then the last 3 weekends, i have played in 2 1o hour volleyball tournys and coached 1 10 hour tourny! Crazy...I'm looking forward to this weekend because there is actually no tourny-not that I don't love playing in them, but it's time for a break! I think I will get some cleaning, laundry, and homework done...Yay!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

you wish you had muscles.hahaha!

Jarv n Mand said...

Is there supposed to be muscles on your arm?! jk I'm sure the girls love you coaching them too. That's fun.